Name of the project:
LILAC – Lifelong Intercultural Learning Alliance for Change
Aims of the project:
LILAC project aims to:
- develop a common teaching methods;
- combat early school leaving;
- foster inclusion and to simplify the professional integration;
- treat topics related to current events, civic education, vocational training and women’s empowerment, particularly as for equal opportunities;
- create an exportable method which is shared at European level for adult education;
- wide the base of experiences to include the widest range of users;
- effective transfer of information.
Main project activities:
– exchange of good practice;
– student – teacher mobility
– teachers’ training
- students at risk of leaving school early;
- isolated and disadvantaged students;
- adult students;
- students with special needs;
- disabled students;
- teachers, trainers and other educators;
- school leaders and managers of adult education units;
- policy makers and decision makers at EU and national level.
- CPIA RAVENNA (Italy)
- SISAM (Italy)
- SES_SEBE_SPOLU (Czech Republic)
- Association “Petit philosophy” (Croatia)
- Eskisehir Eti Sosyal Bilimler Lisesi High School (Turkey)
Timetable of the project:
01/9/2016 – 31/8/2018.
LILAC project is funded by the EU/Italian Agency for mobility through the Erasmus Plus K2.
– Ivona Matana
Contact for information about the project: